If you are a creator, you might understand the need for an analytics tool that can help you know the reach and performance of your content. These analytics tools are known as Insights and are valuable to any social media. Knowing the importance, Instagram is now introducing the Insights tool for its Reels creators to better evaluate their performance. Here I am showing you how you can also check your Instagram Reels insight to find out various factors like Plays, Account Reaches, and more.
How to Check Instagram Live and Reels Insights
Instagram Reels creators can now see various metrics like Plays, Account Reaches, Likes, Comments, Saves, and Shares with these insights. Also, Instagram has also announced this feature for Live as well and creators can see Accounts Reached, Peak Viewers, Comments, and Shares in that too.
Here’s how you can check your Instagram Reels Insights:
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Now, tap on your profile picture in the right bottom corner and tap on three horizontal lines on your profile page’s top right corner.
3. From the side menu, select “Insights”.
4. After that, your Insights overview page will open up and you will see your whole page’s insights here. Scroll down to find the Reels section and tap on the arrow next to it.
5. It will show your Reels insights.
However, if you want a detailed insight of a particular reel:
1. Go to that Reel and tap on three dots next to it.
2. From the menu that opens up, select “View Insights”.
3. When the page opens, scroll down and the whole insight page will open up.
Here, you will be able to check details that you cannot check directly via Reel, such as Account Reaches, Shares, Plays, etc.
So this is how you can check your Instagram Reels insights for bAetter understanding your audience and grow your page. If you do not see the “Insights” option in your account, you will need to enable this from Settings->Account->Branded Content Tools.
For more Instagram-related tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.