The day has come, Krafton has finally released the early access version of the much-awaited Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), and few selected pre-registered players have downloaded this Early Access build from Google Play Store, which is being distributed on a first come first serve basis. This can be done by visiting the Battlegrounds Mobile India website or you can simply click this official Google Play Store link.
But due to limited slots, there are a lot of fans who are not able to download this early access build of Battlegrounds Mobile India, if you are one of them (the probability of which is very high), then we are here for you. You can download the game right now, there are two ways to download it on your phone, you can use any one of them.
2 Ways to Download Battlegrounds Mobile India
There are two different ways you can download Battlegrounds Mobile India right now, one way is to download the APK and OBB file, and another is via the TAP TAP app.
Download Battleground Mobile APK and OBB File
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) APK file size is 72 MB, and OBB file is 637 MB. Before starting the installation process, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it, and then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download the APK and OBB files of the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) and locate the downloaded files on your device.
- Click on the APK file and tap on the Install button to start the installation process. If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the APK file is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB >
- Rename the OBB file to “main.15255.com.pubg.imobile“. This will help eliminate the “Download failed because you may not have purchased this app” error while installing Battlegrounds Mobile India on your Android phone.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is now installed, and if you want, you can now delete the APK file, but don’t delete the OBB (data) file.
Note: The APK+OBB files may not work for users who have not pre-registered for the game. So, before trying this method you should Pre-register on the Google Play store in case you haven’t.
Download BGMI Via TAP TAP App
You can also Battlegrounds Mobile India via Tap Tap App, just follow these steps to download it.
- Go to the Battlegrounds Mobile India download page
- Click on the blue download button. If Tap Tap is already installed on your phone BGMI will start downloading.
Once you are in the game, you can then log in to your account and enjoy Battlegrounds Mobile India on your phone. Players will also be able to retrieve their progress and items from their old PUBG Mobile account. The last date for doing this is December 31st, 2021.
So this is how you can download Battlegrounds Mobile India and play it on your phone before the official release. The exact date is still unknown, but we can expect it to be launched soon. Krafton has changed a few things this time, as the blood is not red anymore. There’s a warning before every match that it’s just a virtual game and users should take a break frequently. Kill is now called finish, and blood animation is now somewhat like leaves, etc.
What are you waiting for? Go download and enjoy the game. Do let us know in the comments below, what do you think about it?
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.