Xiaomi just announced their latest version of their second most popular product in India. Yes! I’m talking about their fitness band called Mi Band. The latest edition is called Mi Band 6, which comes with few improvements like a bigger 1.56″ AMOLED display, SpO2 monitoring, etc. As we all know India is a price-sensitive market, the pricing of ₹3,500 announced by Xiaomi was not easily accepted by consumers and even tech experts like us.
Mi Band 6 Launched, Our review is coming soon, its a bit delayed, will drop in few hours.
— abhishekbhatnagar.eth (@abhishek) August 26, 2021
Xiaomi was ready for criticism, so they also announced a special ₹500 discount for all existing Mi band users (from Mi band 1 to Mi band5). The discount can be availed starting 30 Aug, right from the first sale date. Today I’ll be sharing the complete step-by-step guide to claim this ₹500 discount on your Mi band 6 purchase if you are an existing Mi band user.
Steps to Claim ₹500 discount on Mi Band 6 in India
- Open Mi Fit App on your Phone
- Click the banner in the app or go to mioffers.be.mi.com
- Copy your Mi Fit ID (Go to Mi Fit App > Profile > Profile Image > ID)
- Enter your name and Mi fit ID in the box below
- Read and agree the terms and conditions check box, and click submit
- Now you will get the discount coupon which you can Copy & Use on the Mi Store App or Mi Website during the purchase of Mi Band 6 at Checkout Page
Who Can avail of the ₹500 Off discount on Mi band 6?
- Located in India
- Has purchased and currently using any of these Mi Bands -Mi Band 1, Mi Band 2, Mi Band 3, Mi Band 3i, Mi Band 4, Mi Band 5, and Mi Band HRX edition
- Has synced their Mi Band to the Mi Fit App in the last 60 days (before 22 August 2021)
- Going to purchase the Mi Band 6 either from the Mi store app or Mi India Website
Note: The offer can be used only once per Mi Fit ID.
Is the offer available for a lifetime?
No, the folks over Xiaomi have mentioned that the offer will be available only for one month, i.e., it will start at 12 noon on August 30, 2021, and will end at 12 noon on 30 September 2021. The offer can be used only once per Mi Fit ID.
In how many days you can redeem the coupon?
Once you have generated the coupon following the steps mentioned above. Then you have a time frame of a maximum of 7 days to redeem the coupon and claim the discount of ₹500 while purchasing your Mi Band 6.
So this was the one-stop guide for claiming the Rs 500 discount if you are an active Mi Band user and are going to purchase the latest Mi Band 6 in India. After claiming the discount the effective price of Mi band 6 will come down to ₹2,999, which is still ₹500 more compared to the existing Mi band 5 in India.
Also, Read | Top 5 Best Smartwatches Under 3000 in India (2021)
If you have any doubts about claiming this 500 discount on Mi Band 6, let us know in the comments down below. Also are you willing to pay ₹3000 for a smart band or will go for a smartwatch instead? Do let us know in the comments or reach out to us on Twitter or our Youtube Channel.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.