Android has always been popular for its customizations. These customizations range from using different themes to setting your own 3D live wallpapers. These features help Android users to personalize their smartphones and make them exciting to use. In this article, you will learn 5 ways to make your own 3d live wallpaper on android. Additionally, you can also learn to auto-change your android wallpaper.
Make Your Own 3D Live Wallpaper On Android
Table of Contents
Android natively, doesn’t provide the feature to create a 3D live wallpaper just like iOS. However, you can easily create one on Android using 3rd party apps available on Google PlayStore. We have picked 5 of the best among them to help you create your own live wallpaper and 3d images.
Muzei Live Wallpaper App
Muzei live wallpaper is an app that offers to create a live wallpaper from your list of favorite photos on your home screen. You can also pick from a variety of available artworks to refresh your home screen each day. Follow these simple steps to create your own live wallpaper.
- Open Google Playstore App and search for muzei.
- Install Muzei Live wallpaper app and open it.
- Tap on Activate to set the background. This background will be further edited to make live wallpaper.
- Tap on Set Wallpaper to set the background.
- After setting the background, it is time to customize the wallpaper to make a live custom background.
- Select Sources.
- Tap on My Photos and allow the app to read/write to the device.
- Select Browse to add your photos.
- Tap on the + icon to add all the photos to this app.
- All the added photos will start displaying and changing automatically as live wallpaper instantly.
- Additionally, you can adjust blur, dim and grey opacities for the home screen and lock screen live wallpapers separately.
3D Photo Cube Live Wallpaper App
This android app contains a live wallpaper of 3d cube that keeps rotating on your device’s home screen containing your favorite photos. The rotation and spin of this 3d cube can be adjusted from the app itself making it much easier to use. Follow these simple steps to create your own 3d live cube wallpaper.
- Open Google Play Store and search for 3d Photo.
- Install the 3d Photo cube live wallpaper app and open it.
- Tap on Allow to give required permissions to the app.
- Choose Start to configure the live wallpaper.
- Select Change Photo to change and add your photo to the live wallpaper.
- Select each side of the cube and update your favorite wallpapers to the live cube sides.
- Tap on Done to finalize and update the wallpaper to the side of the cube.
- Additionally, you can add custom photo frames to your images that are displayed in the live cube.
- Tap on Set wallpaper to set the live wallpaper to your device.
My Photo in 3D Live Wallpaper App
This is a free customizable android application that you can use for personalizing your smartphone’s home screen. With this app, you can select your photos and add amazing effects to them to transform them into a beautiful live wallpaper.
This live wallpaper can be used on your home screen or lock screen as per your preference. This app consumes very few resources and battery power and can be used to create stunning logos for your home screen. Follow these simple steps to achieve the same.
- Open Google Play Store and search for my photo in 3d.
- Install My Photo in 3D Live Wallpaper and open it.
- Tap on add image icon to add your photos.
- Crop and adjust the photo as per your requirement and give it a name while saving.
- Similarly, you can add other photos to create a live wallpaper.
- Tap on Save and finish to finalize the photo.
- Tap on the 3 dot icon in the top right corner.
- Select Set Live wallpaper to set the live wallpaper to your device.
Video Wallpaper App
Have you ever wished to set your captured video as a live home screen wallpaper? If yes, then your wishes have come true. Video Wallpaper android app enables you to set your favorite video as a moving wallpaper background for your device’s home screen. You can choose from all kinds of videos and create a stunning live masterpiece. Follow these simple steps to create the same.
- Open Google Play Store and search for video wallpaper.
- Install the Video Wallpaper app and open it.
- Video wallpaper offers a limited trial version to set your favorite video as live wallpaper.
- Tap on Allow to provide the required permissions to the app.
- Choose your favorite video to set as live wallpaper.
- Adjust settings such as audio and resolution and tap on set as launcher wallpaper to set the video as live wallpaper to your device.
- Tap on set wallpaper to finalize the process.
Name 3D Live Wallpaper App
As the android app name suggests, you can create a live 3d cube wallpaper with your name on it. This app provides you the feature to customize and change the style of the text and the user interaction with the live cube wallpaper. Follow these simple steps to make your own live wallpaper.
- Open Google Play Store and search for name 3d.
- Install Name 3d Live wallpaper and open it.
- Tap on start to configure the live wallpaper.
- Select the gear icon to edit settings.
- Tap on Edit text to change the text of the live cube wallpaper.
- Update your text and tap on OK to finalize the changes.
- Additionally, you can change font size, type, and color before setting the live wallpaper.
- Tap on Set wallpaper to set the live cube on your home screen.
In this article, you have learned 5 ways to make your own 3d live wallpaper for your android device. If you have enjoyed making a live wallpaper for yourself, then hit the like button and also share it among your friends. As always, stay tuned for more informative articles like this one.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.