Normally, file sharing between devices usually involves uploading them to the server/file host and then downloading it. However, the whole process of uploading the file to the server consumes a lot of time and data. But, there are instant methods of file sharing by which you can transfer files without uploading them anywhere. In this article, you will learn ways to share files via the internet without uploading them anywhere. Apart from this, you should also know that there are also ways to send big files via WhatsApp too.
Also, Read| Best file sharing Apps for Android
Share Files Via Internet Without Uploading Anywhere
Table of Contents
Traditional file sharing over the internet involves uploading the target file to a file host or a cloud-based server and then downloading it. However, these 3 methods involve creating an instant share link for the file that you want to share without uploading. This offers much faster speeds and less overhead.
JustBeamIT offers file sharing by creating a send link for the files that you’ve chosen to share. This link is then shared with the receiver to download the files wirelessly over the internet. The sender and the receiver must keep the webpage open till the file transfer is complete. You can share any type of file here but the download speed of the file depends on the receiver’s internet connection. Follow these simple steps to do the same.
- Open justbeamit.com in your web browser.
- Click on the parachute icon or drag the file that you want to share.
- To create a shareable link, click on Create Link Button.
- The link will be created instantly, share this link with whom you want to share your file.
- When the receiver will open this link, the file download will start automatically.
FileSharing24 is another effective website that offers file sharing by creating send links. You can send a file of up to 100 MB at one time. These files remain encrypted during sharing and get auto-deleted from the site’s server in 24 hours. It also offers to resume capability. Follow these simple steps to share your file using this website.
- Open filesharing24.com in your browser.
- Click on the Select files to upload button to create a download link.
- To generate a download link for the shared file, click on the upload button.
- Wait for a few seconds till the download link gets generated.
- You can send the download link via email and also add a password if you like for added security.
- This website also allows you to send the created link via email directly.
FileDropper is a simple website offering seamless file transfers by creating a download link for the shared file. You can share a file of up to 5 GB in size easily with this website. After you’ve created a download link, you can share this link with anyone to download the file instantly. Follow these simple steps to transfer your files using this website.
- Open filedropper.com in your browser.
- Click on the upload file button to upload the file that you want to share.
- The download link will generate instantly.
- Share this download link among your friends to download the files directly to their system using the shared link.
In this article, you have learned 3 ways to share files via the internet without uploading them anywhere. If this article has helped you to achieve your task of seamless file sharing, then hit the like button and share this among your friends to help them with their file transfer issues. As always, stay tuned for more awesome articles like this one.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.