Xiaomi‘s Android Skin MIUI has been very popular even before the company entered the smartphone industry, and started making its own smartphones. This is because of the ton of features MIUI offers, on top of Google offers in the native android. Now Xiaomi has announced MIUI 13, the latest version, that will be rolled out to eligible phones throughout the year. If you don’t want to wait and want to experience the cool new features of MIUI 13 on your phone right now. Then you can enroll yourself in the MIUI Beta Program, I have shared the complete steps to install the MIUI 13 Beta in this article.
MIUI 13 Rollout Schedule for Eligible Xiaomi, Redmi, POCO Phones
Table of Contents
Below is the rollout schedule for MIUI 13 (Global and India) for the Xiaomi/Redmi/POCO Phones.
Also, Read | 5 Hidden Features of MIUI Video Toolbox
Steps to Enroll For MIUI 13 Beta on Xiaomi, Redmi, POCO Phones
- Visit the respective link based on the phone you are using:
- Read the terms before continuing. We advise you to Install MIUI Beta Sofware on your spare phone, and not risk your primary phone to test the beta software, due to bugs.
- Click on Agree and Start.
- You need to answer a few questions, read them carefully, and answer each and every question.
- You need to enter your MI ID for Question 5. Your MI ID can be found on your phone at Phone Settings > (Scroll Down) > Mi Account > Personal Info.
- For Question 6, you need to enter your phone’s IMEI number. It can be found by dialing *#06# on your Xiaomi/Redmi/POCO Phone.
- Select the Series of your Phone, if it is a Redmi branded phone then select Redmi, or if your phone is a Mi branded phone then select Mi.
- For Question 8, select the exact model number of your phone from the list, and click Next. (As for this tutorial I’m using Xiaomi 11T Pro)
- Select the current software version of your phone. (There’s a mistake in the question numbering, the software question should have been Q9)
- Confirm that you meet all the requirements.
- Congrats! Your application has been filed now.
Now, that you have successfully applied for MIUI 13 Beta, you need to wait patiently for your application to get approved. Once it gets approved, you will get the software update on your phone and will get future beta updates via the OTA update. If you don’t want to wait for your application to get approved then you can install the beta build from third-party portals at your own risk. Stay tuned for more such tech tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.