We often change our profile pictures to keep our Google accounts updated with the newest version of ourselves. However, there could be occasions when you simply don’t like your latest profile photo and wish to revert to your older pictures. In such scenarios, you might wish to download all previous and current Google Profile photos that would’ve been stored in your account.
How to Download All Previous and Current Google Profile Photos?
The process might sound tedious but it is simpler than you think. In this read, we have discussed the quick ways to view and download all previous and current Google Profile Photos, on phones and pc.
Download Google Photos on your Phone
You can view and download all your past and current profile photos, set on your Google Account, via your phone. Here’s how to do it:
Steps to View Your Current and Previous Google Profile Photos
Follow these steps to view your previous and current Google Profile photo, on your phone.
1. Open the Google app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on your profile picture.
3. Now, tap on Manage your Google Account.
4. On the next screen, tap the Personal info tab and then tap the Photo sub-menu.
5. Now, tap on Past profile pictures, from the three-dots icon menu.
6. Lastly, tap on the Profile Photos album.
7. You will now be able to see your current and previous profile pictures.
Steps to Download Google Profile Photos on Smartphone
Once you’ve reached the album follow the previous steps. Follow, these steps to download your profile pictures.
1. Tap on the picture to view it.
2. Now, tap on the three-dots icon from the top right corner.
3. Now, tap the Download Photo. Your profile picture will now be downloaded to your local storage.
Download Google Photos on the Desktop
You can also view and download all your past and current profile photos, set on your Google Account, from your PC. Here’s how to do it:
Steps to View and download Google Profile Photos on Desktop
Follow these steps to view your previous and current Google Profile photo, on your desktop.
1. Click on your Google Account’s profile picture.
2. From the pop-up menu, click Manage your Google Account.
3. Now visit the Personal Info section and click on Photo under the Basic Info sub-tab.
4. Here, click the three-dots icon from the top right corner and select Past Profile Pictures.
5. Your Past Profile Photos album will now open in a new tab.
6. You can conveniently download by selecting the picture, and clicking the Download Photo button from the three-dots menu present on the right corner of the page.
Bonus: Remove Your Profile Picture From Your Google Account
If you wish to remove your profile picture from your Google Account entirely, here is how you can achieve it.
1. Click on Photo from the Personal Info section as mentioned in the previous steps.
2. Click on the Remove button.
Your current profile picture will be removed from your Google Account. Alternatively, you can also click this article to understand how to remove your Google Profile Picture easily.
These are the quick ways to download your current and previous Google Profile Photos. If you found this guide helpful, like and share it with your friends. Check out other useful tech tips and tricks linked below, and stay tuned for more such tips and tricks.
- 2 Ways to Change Your Gmail Display Name on Phone and PC
- 2 Ways to Hide WhatsApp Last Seen, Profile Picture from Some Contacts
- Twitter NFT Profile Picture: How To Create, Supported Wallets, and More
- 6 Ways to Check and Remove Access for Recent Apps or Websites From Google Account
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.