Since the earliest calling devices to the modern age Smartphone, all of them had one thing in common – dialer. Yes a dialer, everyone have a common image of a dialer being very simple in look and just the basic function to call on the contacts saved or entered in your phone.
But wait, the time & technology has changed. And now its not just simple dialer’s in smartphones. Today I have brought you top 4 multi-functional dialer apps for your android device.
Dialer + is an app which offers a unique comprehensive design of contacts and the dialing call-pad. You can customize the app according to your wish and requirement. The app is easily accessible from contacts or the call log screen and reach your favourite calling/dialing screen. Other than just basic dialing of numbers the app allows you to block unwanted calls and much more.
- You can Block unwanted calls from people you don’t know or don’t wish to receive calls from.
- You can create a backup of call logs, messages, contacts etc. and restore the backup whenever you wish.
- You can customize the app (i.e. the dialing pad, contacts, call log appearance as per your personal choice.)
- Dialling a number could be a bit slow compared to system dialer.
Recommended: 5 Best Cross Platform Fast Phone File Transfer Apps
Truedialer is yet another app which has multi-purpose functionality other than just being a simple dial pad. However have you noticed something? Truedialer does that sounds similar to an app most of us are very much familiar with? Yes you guessed it right, its the Truecaller app. And it doesn’t just randomly sounds similar to it but the reason behind there similar names is that both these apps have been developed by the same developer. That’s also the reason why this app comes with Truecaller integration which means it will automatically identify any unknown number you dial or any incoming call from an unknown source.
- Its a 2-in-1 benefit, as in a single app you could identify the unknown numbers (i.e. using Truecaller) and enjoy user-friendly number dialing experience.
- You could just simply swipe call logs to perform actions like sending a text message/checking contact details.
- Limited available themes.
- The new update is leading to automatic merger of contacts without owners permission/instruction.
ZERO Dialer & Contacts
ZERO Dialer & Contacts claims to be the fastest and safest of all the dialer apps available in the play store market. The app features faster dialing of numbers with T9, lots of themes and customization options, left/right swipe of contacts for quick call and text messages, blocking unwanted calls and much more. Along with being the fastest its probably the smallest dialer app we have found yet at it amounts to only a 1.3 MB file, well that too much small for such a high functionality app.
- You could dial the numbers faster due to T9 (i.e. Text on 9 keys, which makes typing faster and easier)
- You swipe the contacts right/left to make a quick call/send a text message.
- Its the smallest dialer app with just 1.3 MB in size.
- You’ll need to download a separate Launcher in order to access and apply the various themes available for this app.
Searching for a dialing app with user-friendly design, Well then your search ends here at Dialapp. The app perfects fits in our criteria of top 4 multi-function app for android as it has got each and every bit of the quality to be on top of our this list. The last version of the app has been heavily loaded with a whole lot of awesome features like – Magic list, Tiny contacts, light themes and a lot more to give a perfect user experience.
- Tiny contacts let you save un-important contacts for a short duration and then it gets deleted automatically.
- You could simply swipe right/left in order to make a quick call or send a text message.
- The Magic list is automatically created out of the people whom you are most likely to call during that period.
- The swipe function in contacts doesn’t works smoothly.
- The app is great at functionality but the subscription is required to access most of its features.
Out of all the above mentioned 4 dialer apps the one which we found the best was the Trudialer app its authentic and well integrated with Truecaller app as well as the app is loaded with nice amount of decent theme options so it would be a good to go dialer app for first time users. However we would appreciate your views/feedback on this in the comments/feedback section below.