Xiaomi today launched the Mi Router 3C in India at a price tag of Rs. 1,199 in India after teasing it a few minutes before its launch on its official Twitter page. The company also launched the Redmi 4 at the same event.
The Chinese tech manufacturer focused on the conventional and monotonous form of routers and has given it a new shape. The Mi Router 3C will not only give 64 connections with its 4 antennas and 1 app but, it is also designed in a beautiful manner to revolutionize the particular segment.
Xiaomi’s Mi Router 3C comes with a list of features that makes it one of the competent options in its respective segment.
Xiaomi Mi Router 3C Features
- Easy Router Setup: It imports PPPoE router settings and can be set up in just 3 easy steps
- Real-Time Monitoring: A user can view, upload and download bandwidth live status for all connected devices
- Guest Sharing: A user can provide unique Wi-Fi log-in friends, keep master password secure and keep privacy for personal network data
- Wi-Fi Boost: The Mi 3C intelligently sets the Wi-Fi channel that results in optimal connections
- 80 meters Range: With its 4 antennas, the Mi 3C offers a wall penetrating range of 80 meters along with an uninterrupted connectivity
- 300Mbps Speed: With Xiaomi Mi 3C, a user can get 300 Mbps transmission speed along with an assurity of delivering the speed, no matter the user’s distance from the router. But, within the 80-meter range
- 64MB RAM: The router offers 64MB RAM that is capable enough to handle multiple requests simultaneously
Recommended: Xiaomi Redmi 4 Unboxing, Quick Review And Benchmarks
So, if the latest offering of Xiaomi has attracted you and if you are looking to grab it earliest then you can pre-book by today evening with a token amount of Rs 1000. You will get the confirmed delivery on the Mi Home store. The Mi Router 3C will also be available from Mi.com/in and Amazon India starting from May 23.
Let’s see how the new Mi 3C Router makes an impact in the router segment with its explicit design and competent capabilities.