Gmail add-ons is a really great feature to add more functionality in your Gmail inbox without using any third-party apps. Some tools are really helpful to get things done more easily than before. These add-ons let you do a certain task without even leaving the current tab.
Here’s is a little guide for you to so you can search for them, install them and remove them from your Gmail account if you don’t want unused add-ons.
Steps to Install Gmail Add-ons
- Open Gmail on any browser and login using your account.
- Click on the cog icon in the top right and select See all settings.
- In the Settings, click on the Add-ons tab and select Manage link below Manage add-ons.
- You will see a window to manage installed add-ons.
- Use the search bar here to search for a suitable add-on and install it on your Gmail.
- Once the add-on is installed, you will see it in the right pane and from there you can select and use it.
- To uninstall any unused add-on, you can follow the steps below.
Steps to Uninstall Gmail Add-ons
Uninstalling an add-on is pretty easy to do if you already know how to install one on your Gmail account. Just go to the All settings page and select the Add-ons page, there you can click on manage and then you can uninstall the installed add-ons from there.
This is how you can install and remove add-ons on your Gmail account easily. For more tips and tricks related to Gmail, you can follow GadgetsToUse on social media to stay updated with the new ones.