Instagram has become one of the most popular social platforms, as it keeps on improving and adding new features to the app. One such popular feature of the app is “Stories“, where people share their memories, posts, pictures, videos, and whatnot. But there’s a feature within the stories that not only lets you add music from the app but also to add lyrics so that you can let your friend know that he/she has been singing it all wrong ?. Today we will be going to discuss how to add song lyrics to your Instagram stories.
How to Add Lyrics to Instagram Stories
Instagram stories come with a ton of customization, you can add pictures, videos, create a small collage (layout), run polls, and much more. But there’s also an option to add music to your stories that too with lyrics. Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram App on your Phone
- Click on your Profile Pic to Create a Story
- Here you can add text, make a boomerang, a layout, and a picture or video, and more
- Once to decide what to add to the story, click on this sticker icon
- Choose Music Sticker
- Select the music of your choice from the “Music for you” or “Browse” tab
- Once the song has been picked, you can set the music duration from 5 seconds to 15 seconds and adjust the portion you want to have in the story
- Now Instagram allows you to choose from 6 different styles to add lyrics
- Pick the style you like the most and click on Done
- Now the final step is to share your Story on your Profile. You can even choose to share with only your Close Friends List.
This is how you can add music with Lyrics to your Instagram Story, and give a soothing touch to your memories. Also, don’t forget to remind your friends that he/she was singing it all wrong.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.