Since Google has made it mandatory for most smartphone brands to ship their phones with Google’s own apps to make the overall experience of Android better, seamless, and ad-free. As a result, brands have replaced their default Phone app with Google Phone app, which works perfectly fine, and looks clean. But there’s a feature baked-in Google Phone app, which most people don’t like and that is the Call Recording Warning, which alerts the other party about recording by playing a warning audio message “This call is now being recorded.” Today we will share a trick to disable this Call Recording Warning on any Realme Phone.
Also, Read | How to Enable Smooth Scrolling on Realme Smartphones
Disable Call Recording on Any Realme Phone
In order to disable the Call Recording Warning on any Realme Phone using Google Dialer App, you need to replace it with Realme’s own Phone app, which was once the default app on old Realme Phones. Here’s how to do it:
- Download this Zip File on your Realme Phone (Courtesy TechyMinati from XDA Forums)
- Extract it on your Phone in a separate folder, it will have these apps.
- 328You need to install Contacts App first, and then you need to install all the apps extracted from the file.
- Once all apps have been installed, Restart your Realme Phone.
- Now after the phone restarts, Open Settings go to App Management
- Click on Default App
- Change the default Phone app to Contacts, you need to do this all apps available in the Default Section
- Now come one step back and go to App List
- Scroll Down to Google Phone App
- Click on Manage Notifications
- Turn off the Toggle for Allow Notifications, this will turn off the Top Banner of Google Phone App for Incoming Call.
Important Note: Clearing Data of Google Phone App will erase your call history from the Google Phone Dialer, so do it at your own risk.
Now, the Google Phone app has been replaced with Realme’s own Phone app. Since the Realme Phone app lets you record any call on your phone without altering the other person. Sadly, we can not disable the Google Phone app on Realme phones. There is a possibility that sometimes Google Dialer can show up first, in such case you need to press back once, and then Realme Call UI will come up on the screen.
You can use the above method to disable the call recording warning on all recent Realme phones that ship with Google Dialer, including:
- Realme X Series
- Realme 8 Series
- X7 Series
- 7 Series
- 6 Series
- C Series
This is how you can disable the call recording warning on any Realme phone. Do let us know if this helps in the comments below.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.