If you are planning to get a jab of Covid vaccine and have been facing difficulty booking the slot on CoWIN, there’s good news for you. The Centre has now allowed the integration of its Cowin platform with third-party developers and many apps are already working on offering COVID vaccine booking in India. Paytm is one of those platforms that have already started the process on its app. Since it is a popular app, we are here to tell you how you can book a COVID vaccine slot on Paytm.
Book Covid Vaccination Slot on Paytm
Previously, various companies have introduced online tools to find Covid vaccine slots and back in May Paytm also launched its ”Vaccine Finder” feature on the app. Just like other tools, it had been directing users to the Cowin platform to book an appointment.
However, Paytm has now integrated the feature to book the slot from within the app and there is no need to go to CoWIN. Here’s how you can book it.
Steps to Book Vaccine Slot on Paytm
First of all, update your Paytm app from Google Play Store or App Store. Now, follow the steps below to book your vaccine slot:
1. Open the Paytm app and scroll down on the homepage to find “Vaccine Finder” under the Featured section. Or you can also search for this option from the search bar above.
2. Now tap on this option and the vaccine slot finder will open. There you can search for vaccine slots either by PIN code or by the district.
3. Select your age group, dose, and then tap on Check availability.
4. After that register or log in if already registered, by entering your phone number and then OTP received on it.
5. Now, it will show slots available in your area. Select your preferred vaccination center and then tap on Book Now next to it.
6. On the next page, select Beneficiary if you have already added one, otherwise, click on Add New to add yourself or someone.
7. To add a beneficiary select your photo ID, ID number, beneficiary name, year of birth, and gender. Tap on Submit.
8. When the beneficiary is added, tap on it and then select the date and time slot. Lastly, tap on Schedule Now at the bottom.
That’s it. Your vaccination slot will be booked and you will get a reference ID and secret code which you will need to share at the time of vaccination.
You can also reschedule it from here and Cancel it as well. Moreover, you can add another beneficiary to book a slot for him/her.
The government has started Covid vaccination in a phased manner, starting with 60 years, then 45 years, and currently it’s up for those between 18-44 years. As per Government data, India has so far administered over 25.4 crore vaccine shots to eligible citizens.
So now you know how to book the COVID vaccine slot on Paytm, you should also get vaccinated whenever possible. Stay safe and stay tuned for more such updates.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.