Do you want to change the touch sensitivity of your phone? Well, you know all the smartphones including Android and iPhones come with a default touch sensitivity which is usually good enough for most people. However, if you still feel that the touchscreen is not working perfectly, it is too slow or fast, and want to change the touch sensitivity on your phone, you can do that. Read this article to find out.
Change Screen Touch Sensitivity
At times, you’ll find that the touch sensitivity is either too sensitive or not sensitive enough for your liking, you can change that by following some easy steps on Android and iOS.
You can change touch sensitivity on Android via going into Language & input settings. This feature lies at different settings in different phones. On our OnePlus smartphone, it was under System. Some smartphones have a separate setting for it. You can directly search for “Language & input” in the settings.
Follow these steps below to change pointer speed on Android:
1. Go to “Settings” on your phone.
2. Now, select “System” and then tap on “Language & input”.
3. Here, you will see the “Pointer Speed” option, tap on it.
4. On the next page, you can change the speed by dragging the slider to the left or right to make it slow or fast respectively.
After changing it, you can go back to your home screen and check if it’s working. It normally works on most phones.
Apple also lets users change the touch duration and basically with two options- either fast or slow. Here’s how you can change touch sensitivity on an iPhone:
1. Go to the “Settings” app.
2. Now, scroll down and tap on “Accessibility” to open its settings.
3. There, under the “Physical and Motor” section, tap on “Touch”.
4. Now, select Haptic Touch on the next window.
5. Here, you can change the touch speed and duration.
Once you change this, touch and hold on to the image under ‘Touch Duration Test’ below to make sure that your changes are working the way you want. That’s all.
This is how you can change touch screen sensitivity on your smartphone be it Android or it is an iPhone. Tell us in the comments if the feature works well on your phone.
For more such tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.