Covid vaccination is going on in full swing in India. As per government data, the total number of shots given until now is more than 500 million. Initially, when the vaccination started, the government allowed slot booking through its CoWIN portal only, later it let users book vaccine slots via Paytm. Now, there is another app in this league- WhatsApp. Here, I am going to tell you how you can easily book a COVID vaccine slot on WhatsApp.
Book COVID Vaccine Slot on WhatsApp
WhatsApp already allows you to find the nearest vaccination center as well as, if you are already vaccinated, it also allows you to download vaccine certificates. Well, now users can also book a slot on WhatsApp using the government’s Corona helpdesk number.
Steps to book vaccine slot via WhatsApp
You can follow these steps to book a vaccine slot via WhatsApp:
1. Open any browser on your phone and go to this link: wa.me/919013151515. When you open the link, it will take you to the WhatsApp chat page.
Or you can directly save this number (9013151515) to your contacts and start chatting.
2. On the chat window, type “Hi” or “Hello” and send it. You will receive a menu with several options related to Covid.
3. Type “2” to book your vaccine slot and send it. After that, you can choose the vaccine appointment once again by typing and sending “1”.
4. Now an OTP will be sent on your phone number, enter the same and send it.
5. Then the chatbot will confirm the OTP, and if you are already registered on CoWIN with this number, you will see your details.
6. Select the number and send it to the respective member if there is more than one person added to your profile.
7. Now you will have two options, tap on “Search by Pincode”.
8. Next, select which vaccine you would like to take from “Covishield”, “Covaxin”, and “Sputnik”.
9. After that, you can choose whether you want a paid vaccination or a free one.
10. Now, enter the PIN code of the area in which you’re looking for vaccinations.
11. If your selected vaccination is not available in the select area, you can tap on “Show all centers” or “Try other Pincode”, “Try other vaccines”.
12. Finally you will see all the centers where that vaccine is available, and then choose your preferred center by sending the respective number.
13. Next, choose a date and time slot by entering the respective numbers.
That’s it. You will finally be informed that your preferred slot has been booked and you will receive a message from the national health portal regarding this booking. You can then go and take your vaccine on the scheduled day.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.