PUBG New State, one of the most anticipated and awaited games has officially been released by Krafton. This game has gained massive popularity amongst existing PUBG players as it offers improved and rich PC-like graphics on mobile devices. However, some Android users have faced issues and crashes while launching the game. In this article, you will learn 3 ways to fix the PUBG New State crash issue on the launch problem in an Android phone. You can compare the new game features with the features of PUBG Mobile.
Also, Read| Is FAU-G Game Better than PUBG?
Fix PUBG New State Crash Issue on Launch in Android
Please note that if you have a rooted android device, you are most likely to experience an app crash on launching the game. You need to hide or manually disable root access on your phone.
Clear Cache of PUBG New State Game
The easiest solution to fix this crash bug on this newly launched game is to clear its cache. Often the cache files get accumulated while downloading the game files online. Follow these easy steps to fix this issue.
- Open the Settings App on your device.
- Tap on Apps and choose Manage Apps.
- Navigate and Locate PUBG New State and open it.
- Tap on Storage.
- Clear the cache by tapping on the clear data option.
Disable Developer Options and Restart your Device
We have observed that PUBG’s New state android game crashes instantly on launch if you have enabled developer options on your device. To prevent this from happening and play the game, you need to manually disable Developer options on your phone. Follow these easy steps for a quick fix.
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Swipe up to locate Developer Options present under Additional Settings.
- Open Developer Options.
- Toggle Off Developer Options to manually turn it off.
- Restart your Device by long-pressing the Power button and selecting Restart from Power Menu.
Hide your Root Permissions in Rooted Android Devices
If you are using a rooted Android device, you will most likely face the crash issue while launching the PUBG New State game app. This has been done to prevent hackers from entering the game using rooted third-party apps. However, if you still wish to play it on your rooted device, then follow these simple steps for the same.
- Open Magisk Manager on your rooted device.
- Navigate to Settings and enable Magisk Hide.
- Tap on Hide the Magisk App.
- Hide your Root access to be discovered by other 3rd party apps such as Airfrozen.
- Open Airfrozen app and hide the Magisk App.
In this article, you have learned 3 ways to fix the PUBG New State crash issue on an Android phone. If this article has helped you in solving the issue, then hit the Like button and share this among your friends to help them as well. As always, stay tuned for more helpful articles like this one.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.