If you frequently shop online on e-commerce sites such as Amazon Flipkart, Myntra, etc, we have a nifty solution to help you save some extra bucks. In this article, we will introduce you to the best price tracker Chrome extensions to keep a track of the prices of products available on these e-com sites. Apart from this, you can also learn how to save yourself from fake products on Flipkart, Amazon.
Best Price Tracker Extensions for Online Shopping
Use FlipShope Price Tracker Extension
FlipShope is a popular Google Chrome browser extension that allows its users to track and view the price graphs of a product on various e-commerce websites. This extension supports most of the popular online shopping platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Myntra, Shopclues, AJIO and so many more.
Thus, using this extension can help you to keep an eye on the best time to purchase a product without having to pay extra for it. Follow these simple steps to install this extension on your web browser.
- Open Chrome Web Store in Google Chrome and install the FlipShope extension.
- Click on the Add to Chrome button to install it in your browser. Further, click on the Add extension button when prompted to install.
- After the extension installation is complete, it gets enabled automatically.
- Now, you need to access your favorite E-commerce website e.g.Amazon or Flipkart and search for your desired product.
- You will notice an additional Price Graph button below the product name. Click on this button to view all the price variations concerning time.
- Here, you can analyze the minimum and the maximum price of the product that you wish to purchase.
- You can also click on the Add button on your screen to add it to the extension to notify you of any price changes. This requires creating an account on the FlipShope website.
- You can use this data to plan the time and price of your purchase to save additional money on your desired product.
Use Buyhatke Extension
Buyhatke is another effective chrome web extension that helps you to shop online by finding the best prices on e-commerce websites when you shop there. Using this extension, you can track the price history of a product for 3 months. This extension also works well with major e-commerce websites. Follow these quick steps to save some money using this extension.
- Open the Google Chrome Webstore and install the Buyhatke extension.
- Click on the Add to Chrome button to install this extension to your Google Chrome Browser.
- Enable the extension in your browser by clicking on the Add Extension button.
- Now, navigate to your favorite e-commerce website and click on your desired product to open it.
- You will see a floating window for the Buyhatke extension to the middle right of the browser window. Click on the Price Graph button to view the price variations of the product concerning time.
- This extension also predicts if your product is likely to have a price cut. You can click on the Set Price Alert button to set an alert when your desired product gets a price cut.
- You can also get information on further discounts by clicking on Coupons to view offers and discount coupons applicable to your product.
- Thus, with the help of this data, you can easily save extra money on the product that you wish to purchase.
Use Keepa Extension for Amazon
Keepa is one of the most popular extensions to track product prices on Amazon. This extension keeps the price graphs for over 2 billion products available on Amazon worldwide. Follow these easy steps to install and make use of this extension.
- Open the Chrome web store and install the Keepa extension on your Chrome browser.
- Click on the Add to Chrome button to install this extension.
- Now, open Amazon in your web browser and click on the desired product that you wish to purchase.
- Scroll down the product page to find the Keepa extension window displaying the price history of the product.
- You can also set a tracking alert by setting your parameters for the product and clicking on the Start Tracking button.
- That’s it. You can now use this data to track the price of your desired product to save some extra money on your purchase.
Bonus: Use Price Tracker Extension for Flipkart
If you often use Flipkart to do your online shopping, then we have a nifty solution for you to save some money. Price Tracker is a popular extension that works flawlessly to track the prices of online products on Flipkart. This extension also allows you to set an auto-buy trigger for a product available in the flash sale.
Follow these easy steps to save your money using this extension-
- Open the Chrome web store and install the Price Tracker web extension.
- Click on the Add to Chrome button to install the extension in your web browser.
- Open Flipkart and search for your desired product to open it.
- Click on the Show Price Graph button to view the price history of the product.
- You can also set an alert for the product price by clicking on the Price drop alert button.
That’s a wrap for the best price tracker extensions to save money while shopping online from various e-commerce websites. If this 2-min read has helped you in saving some extra bucks on your product online, hit the like button and share this with your friends to assist them in their online purchases. As always, stay tuned for more informative guides like this.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.