Instagram Reels have been picking up ever since they were introduced back in 2020. Everyone is trying their hand on this short video approach to the best of their use. Be it a brand showcasing new products, influencers/creators highlighting the products they use, or sharing something insightful with their audience. Every reel we see has a different style of presentation, cool effects, and something that makes it unique in itself. Today I’ll be sharing one such way in which you can add some cool voice effects to your reels.
Steps to Add Different Voice Effects to Your Reels
You must have seen multiple reels where, a robotic, or different voice narrates what the reel is about. There are two ways to add different voice effects to your Instagram reels. Let’s have a look at how to add cool voice effects to your reels.
Add Voice Effect to You Voice in Reels
- Click on the icon to control the audio of your reel
- Tap on Voice effects
- Here you can 5 voice effects as follows:
- Helium – This effect will tune your voice as if you have inhaled a helium gas balloon. Yes, you can do the helium gas challenge without inhaling the actual gas. You should try this with your friends and have fun.
- Giant – This effect will make your voice sound as if you are a humongous giant, as you must have seen in movies.
- Vocalist – This effect will make you sound as if you are speaking on a mic, with a slight echo in your voice.
- Announcer – This effect will make you sound like if you are using a loudspeaker, or you are making an announcement in an event.
- Robot – This effect will make your voice sound like that of a cyborg.
- You can apply these effects to the voiceover added later via Instagram. Once you have added the voice effect to your reel. You can proceed to post your reel on Instagram.
Also, Read | Top 10 Instagram 2022 Tips, Tricks You Should Know
Add Voice Effect to Text in Your Reel
Another way to add voice effect to your reels is by adding a voice profile to the text added to your reels. Here’s how to do it:
- When at the second screen to add music and other things to your reel
- Click on the icon to add text to your reel
- Tap on 3 dots next to the text, at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on Text to Speech
- Now, you can choose between two voices, whichever suits you better.
Now, that we know how to add different voice effects to your reels video. Get your creative mind to work, brush up your skills, and start creating amazing reels videos on Instagram. Stay tuned for more such tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.