Often while browsing the internet, we come across random faces that we have no idea about. If you have come across such a photo and wish to know the details of the person in it, then you’ve come to the right place. In this read, we have demonstrated five effective ways to search for anyone with a face photo using Google Lens. You can also learn Google Lens hidden features and tricks to get the best of it.
Ways to Search Anyone With Face Photo Using Google Lens
Inspect Photo With Google Search Widget on Android
The quickest method to search and identify any face photo on your Android phone is through the use of Google Widget. This widget comes pre-enabled with the Google Lens icon which you can use to know about the details of the person present in your desired face photo. Here’s how you can achieve it:
1. Tap on the Google Lens icon present at the rightmost end of the Google search bar widget. If you can’t find this widget, you can drag it to your home screen from the widget space on your device.
2. Next, choose the desired face photo to find all the related information about it.
3. Adjust the Lens frame to contain the face present in the photo and tap on the Search button to let Google Lens find all the related information.
4. Tap on the displayed search result to find details of the searched person in the face photo.
Search Face Photos Using Google Photos App
Another nifty method to quickly search the details of the unknown person inside a face photo is through the use of the Google Photos app. Using this app, you can quickly invoke the Google Lens service on your image to inspect all the details about it. Follow these steps to achieve the same.
1. Open the Google Photos app and tap on the face photo that you wish to inspect.
2. Next, tap on the Lens icon to activate the Google Lens service on the app.
3. Google Lens will automatically pick the face of the person inside the image and display relevant search results.
4. You can click on any search results to gather the data on the scanned face photo.
Access Google Lens on PC to Get Details of a Face Photo
In addition to your smartphone, you can also access the Google Lens feature on your PC to gather details on any face photo. Here’s how you can achieve the same.
1. Access Google Images on your web browser and click on the Camera icon.
2. Switch to the Upload an Image tab and click on the Choose File button to upload your desired face photo.
3. Wait for a few seconds to view all the results related to the uploaded face photo. You can browse through these search results to gather information on the target person in the face photo.
Try Google Lens on iPhone to Search for a Face Photo
To search for anyone with a face photo on your iPhone, you can use the Google app for iOS to quickly search and grab details about the desired person. Follow this quick guide on using Google Lens on iPhone for obtaining related information using their face photo.
Identify Face Photos Using Google Chrome Browser
Another easy method to grab details about any face photo is through the use of the Google Chrome web browser. With the latest update, Google Chrome has gained the ability to search any image or face photo using Google Lens with just a click.
Here’s how you can do it:
1. Drag your desired face photo to the Chrome web browser to open it inside a new tab.
2. Next, right-click on the image and press the Search image with the Google Lens option to invoke the Google Lens service for scanning the image.
3. Wait for a few seconds and scroll down to view all the details about the scanned face photo. You can browse the search results to gather details about the person present in your face photo.
Bonus Tip: Use Free Online Facial Recognition Tools
If you aren’t satisfied with the results obtained through Google Lens, then you can use other free online facial recognition tools to gather details on the unknown person in your face photo. One such popular tool in this domain goes by the name of PimEyes which uses a reverse image search technique to grab details on your uploaded face photo.
1. Access the PimEyes official website and click on the Upload a Photo button to upload your preferred face photo.
2. Wait for a few seconds to view all the results related to your uploaded face photo.
3. You can click on any result to know details about its source.
We hope that you’ve now learned to successfully identify a face photo with Google Lens using the methods listed above. If this quick read has assisted you in achieving the same, then hit the Like button and share this guide with your friends to help them identify unknown face photos easily. Stay tuned for more quality write-ups.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.