Nowadays UPI apps have become a one-stop solution for all payments, whether you want to recharge your smartphone, book a train ticket or pay the electricity bill, all this can be done on a UPI app. The most common UPI apps in India like GPay, PhonePe, and Paytm also offer some financial services too like credit card bill payments and insurance policy payments as well. In this guide, I will talk about the ways to pay LIC premium online via UPI apps like Paytm, Phonepe, and GPay.
Pay LIC Premium Online Via UPI Apps
As mentioned, all the main apps for digital payments in India now offer options for LIC premium or other insurance installment payments as well. You can even set a reminder in these apps so you never miss any premium.
Using Google Pay
1. Open Google Pay on your phone.
2. Now go to Bills and scroll down.
3. Tap on View all and find “Insurance” under Finance & tax.
4. After that search for LIC in the search box above.
5. On the next page, enter your policy number, and email id and tap on the Link account.
Once the account is linked, you can start with the pending premium payment from your UPI account.
Similarly, on Paytm you can pay LIC premium by following these steps:
1. Open Paytm on your phone and scroll down to “Recharge & Bill Payments”.
2. Now tap on View more and select LIC/insurance under Financial services.
3. On the next page, search for LIC in the search box and tap on it.
4. After that, enter your policy number and tap on Proceed.
5. Paytm will fetch the premium amount and you can tap on Proceed to Pay the amount.
Phonepe also offers a similar service for paying insurance premiums. Here’s how:
1. Open Phonepe on your phone and tap on See All under Recharge & Pay Bills.
2. Now under Finances and Taxes, tap on LIC/insurance.
3. Next, choose LIC from the given list of insurance providers.
4. On the next page, enter the policy number and tap on Confirm.
5. After that, your policy details will open.
6. Tap on Pay Bill to pay your premium.
So these were the easiest methods to pay LIC premium online using your phone. For more such tips and tricks, stay tuned with us!
- 6 Best Google Pay Tips and Tricks, Hidden Features You Should Know
- How to Pay Online or Send Money Using UPI Without Internet
- How to Open a Fixed Deposit on Google Pay
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.