We all do Online Shopping on platforms like Amazon and Flipkart and wait for our favorite orders to arrive. We always keep an for the delivery executive to reach our home. In this read, we will guide you with ways to track your Amazon order and get updates every day and even every hour. Meanwhile, you can also learn to return an Amazon item, which is not yet been picked up.
How to get hourly Updates From Amazon?
There are three ways to get hourly updates for your Amazon order, on daily basis. We have discussed each of them below.
From Amazon Website
The first way to get hourly updates for your Amazon package is via the Amazon website. Here's how to check it:
1. Visit the Amazon website and click on the Your Orders from Account section.
2. Now, under orders, choose the Amazon order that you wish to track and click on Track Package.
3. Here, click on See all updates and there you will find the detailed tracking information.
Use Alexa to Track Amazon order
Another way to track the status of your Amazon order is via Alexa on your phone, an Alexa-powered speaker. Here's how:
1. Activate Alexa on your Amazon App, and ask, “Hey Alexa, where's my stuff?” and it will show you the Your Orders section.
2. Now, select the order you wish to track and tap on Track Package to know the exact status.
3. You can further tap on See all updates to view more detailed information.
Note: The same thing can be done from any Alexa Powered speaker connected to your Amazon account.
Use Packages App to Track Amazon order
Lastly, you can also use a third-party app to track the status of your Amazon Packages. Here's how to do it:
2. Choose the Amazon website as per your region and log in to your account. Here you can see all your upcoming orders along with their tracking details.
3. Once logged in, tap on the Settings button, and scroll down to turn on Push notifications and it will share timely updates.
In the above article, we have shared three ways to help you track your Amazon order, you can also learn to pay on Amazon from your Paytm wallet. If you found this guide helpful, then like and share it with your friends and family. Check out more useful tips below, and stay tuned for more such tech tips and tricks.
- 2 Ways to View and Download Complete Amazon Order History
- 2 Ways to Find Out Saved for Later Items on Amazon
- [Working] How to Hide Your Order History on Amazon, Flipkart
- Top 4 Ways to Download Invoice From Amazon On Mobile and PC
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.