In the modern era where we use multiple social media accounts, it becomes hard to stand out from the rest of the people on the platform. For this, one way is to get a unique or at least a good-looking, or professional profile photo. To help you get a new profile picture for yourself, we have compiled a guide of the best profile picture makers. Let’s dive in and discuss them. Meanwhile, you can learn to create an AI Avatar of Yourself.
Top Free Profile Picture Maker Apps and Websites
Table of Contents
In this article, we will discuss some of the best profile picture makers that are free to use. Follow the guide given below, to pick your favorite one, and get yourself a new profile picture.
Adobe Express Profile Picture Maker
The first service in the list we recommend is from the well-reputed name “Adobe”. The profile picture-making service from Adobe is called Adobe Express Free Profile Maker. You can use this service via Adobe’s official website, for free although it comes with a premium plan as well. Here’s how to use it:
1. Visit the Adobe Express Profile Picture Maker website and click on the Create your Profile Picture now button.
2. Now, log in/Sign up to your Adobe account.
3. After logging in, you will be taken to the design page.
4. Here on the design page, click on the Photos tab.
5. Under the Photos section, click on the Upload Photo button to upload your desired photo.
6. Now you can edit the photo as per your choice.
7. Once the editing is done, click the Download button and select the file type to download your profile photo.
The second method to create your profile photo, in the list is the “PFP Maker”. It is a website that let’s you create a cool-looking profile picture for free and use it on different social media platforms. Follow the detailed guide below to learn how to use it:
1. Visit the PFP Maker website and click on Upload Photo.
2. Once your photo is uploaded, the website will create multiple profile picture options.
3. Tap on the Edit (Pencil) icon to edit your picture as per your choice, and then download it.
Picsart Free Profile Picture Maker
Next up is a profile picture maker service from another reputed name “Picsart”. It lets you create good-looking and professional profile pictures for all of your social media needs, and that too for Free. Follow the detailed guide given below to create one for yourself.
1. Open the official Picsart Free Profile Picture Maker website and click on Select an Image to upload your photo.
2. Once your photo is uploaded, you will be taken to the edit screen.
2. Here, you can edit your picture as per requirement and click the Download button to save it.
Fotor Free Online Profile Picture Maker
You can also use the Free Online Profile Picture Maker from a popular photo editing service from Fotor. This free online profile picture maker lets you create some good professional photos. Here’s how you can use it.
1. Visit the website of Online Profile Picture Maker by Fotor and click on Make a Profile Picture Now.
2. Now, click on Select a Photo to upload your photo.
3. Here, you can edit the photo as per your liking.
4. Once, done click the Download button and select the Resolution & File name for your photo.
Profile Picture Maker
The final name in the list is, Profile Picture Maker to create your profile pictures for every use case using the available online tools. Follow the below-mentioned steps to create yours.
1. Visit the official website of Profile Picture Maker.
2. Scroll down and click on the Open Profile Picture Maker button.
3. Click on Insert Photo to upload your image.
4. On the next page, edit the photo as per your liking.
5. Now, click on Save Image to download it.
In this read, we talked about the best free profile picture makers, to create a professional-looking profile picture for different use cases. I hope you found this useful, if you did, make sure to share it. Check out other tips linked below, and stay tuned to GadgetsToUse for more such tech tips.
You might be interested in:
- 2 Ways to Hide WhatsApp Last Seen, Profile Picture from Some Contacts
- 3 Ways to Upload High-quality Profile Photo on Twitter
- 2 Ways to Make Cartoon Face Photo on Instagram or Snapchat
- 5 Ways to Create Anime Avatar From Photo on Phone or PC
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.