Finally a phone from Samsung and most of the users have been waiting for this moment for a very long period of time. Large number of users around the globe use Samsung phones and so they have launched this Samsung Galaxy Express Android based phone which is a budget phone with looks copied from Samsung Galaxy S3. The phone is good to hold and has a glossy gesture with a good quality plastic used at the back of the phone. You can get to know the looks of the phone from the Hands-On video at the bottom but for now let us take on the specifications of this gadget.
Key Features and Specifications
- It uses Qualcomm Krait dual-core 1.5 GHz processor along with 1 GB of RAM to operate Android Jellybeans.
- The user interface fluidity as experienced from the video is quite good (and it was already loaded with large number of applications) and it has got Adreno 305 GPU.
- The size of the screen is about 4.5 inches with WVGA display or I should say AMOLED display making it appealing to the customers looking for the budget phones.
- The internal memory is of 8GB but yes it can be upgraded to 32GB with the help of external memory slot. After the OS and other Samsung applications acquire the space the left over storage capacity is the 4.6 GB.
- The make of the phone resembles to that of Galaxy S3 and it feels to hold in palm as it is not too heavy like the other budget phones.
- The primary camera is of 5 MP and the secondary camera is of 1.3 MP
- It has got NFC and 4G LTE support (major features) with WiFi, Bluetooth, Accelerometer, gyroscope and other common sensors.
Hands-On Video Review
We must say that this budget phone is as far the best budget phone released at MWC and as of now we are familiar with the release date and price of this phone, but again all the users who were planning to buy Grand Duos would like to hold as it has much better specs to offer. They have compromised on the Screen display and then camera configuration, rest other things are appealing specially NFC and 4G LTE support.