Slow Motion videos are cool, aren’t they? Sometimes people shoot slow-motion videos from their phone if it has an in-built feature, and if it doesn’t have the feature, they can get help from slow-motion video maker apps. But what if, you have already shot a video in normal speed and now you want to convert it to slow-motion? Maybe that shot from the pool when you flipped your hair but someone forgot to capture it in slow-mo? Well, worry not! Today, I’m going to share a few ways to convert any video to a slow-motion video on your Android.
Convert Any Video to Slow Motion Video
There are a few apps as well as websites that let you change your video speed, so you can easily make any video into slow motion or fast motion. Read on to know these!
1. VITA App
This app lets you edit videos on your phone and among several other features it offers there is a feature that lets you change the speed of your video. Here’s how:
- Open VITA app on your phone and tap on “New Project”
- Now, choose the video from your phone which you want to convert into slow motion.
- After loading, select the “Edit” option from the bottom menu bar.
- Next, tap on “Speed” and drag the slider to make the speed slow. It offers up to 0.25x slow motion.
- Lastly, tap on the check sign at the bottom.
Tap on the back arrow from the bottom and then tap on “Export” from the right corner above. That’s it. Your slow-motion video will now be saved.
Some other features the app offers are change ratio, add effects, music, text, background, etc. in a video.
This is another app that lets you change video speed on your phone. Follow these steps to make any video slow motion:
1. Open the Videoshop app on your phone and tap on “Import Clip” to select the video from your phone.
2. Tap “Done” and then the editor will open up.
3. Look for the “Speed” button in the menu bar by sliding it to the left and tap on it.
4. After this, swipe the slider to the left for choosing slow motion speed up to 0.30x.
5. Tap on the green check button.
That’s it. Your slow-motion video will be saved.
Other features this app offers are resizing, music, tilt, trim, reverse, etc.
This website lets you change video speed online.
- Just visit Clideo’s video speed changer tool here: https://clideo.com/change-video-speed
2. Click on “Choose file” to select your video.
3. Select your desired video speed from the box on the right side of the screen. As you can see you can select up to 0.25x speed.
4. After that, click on “Speed”.
That’s it. Your slow-motion video will now be saved. This process can take several minutes so you’ll have to wait.
This website also offers several other video editing tools like resize video, compress, change ration, etc.
These were a few ways that let you convert any video to slow-motion video on your Android phone. If you know of any other such app or website, let us know in the comments!
For more such tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.