Google introduced some new features with Android 13, initially available on the Pixel 7 series only. Some of these features include Photo Unblur, Cinematic Mode, Guided Frame, and cough and snore detection in bedtime mode. If you are not comfortable with this data and want to delete the bedtime data, we will discuss it today. Meanwhile, you can also learn the steps to redeem Google One benefits.
How to Delete Bedtime Data from Your Phone?
Google offers a dedicated Bedtime mode under the phone settings, that acts as one button for multiple tasks like activating DND, Greyscale, and more. However, to help it work best, it stores some phone usage, like screen unlocks, notifications, and app usage, which is stored on the device. In this read, we will guide you on how you can delete the bedtime data stored.
Step to Delete Bedtime Sleep Data on Google Pixel Phones
In addition to the above mention data, Google Pixel phones, provides a few more features to Pixel users, like cough and snore detection in bedtime mode. If you want to delete this bedtime data from your Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro, here's how it can be done.
1. You need to go to Bedtime mode on your phone, either from the:
- Quick Settings pane and long press the Bedtime mode toggle, or
- Open the Settings on your phone, and navigate to the Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls option.
2. On the Digital Wellbeing screen, scroll down to the bottom and find the Bedtime Mode.
3. If the Bedtime Mode is tuned off, you need to turn it on first.
4. Now, tap on the three-dot menu at the top right corner.
5. From the pop-up menu, select Manage your data.
6. Here tap the Delete Bedtime Data button to erase this data from your phone.
Steps to Delete Bedtime Data on Any Android Phone
In the case of Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, or any Android phone running Android 9 and above. The Bedtime mode records data like screen unlock, notifications, and app usage, to understand and wind down your phone usage. However, if you want to reset or delete this data, which is stored on your phone, it can be done as follows.
1. Go to your phone settings, and tap on Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls.
2. Here, tap on Bedtime mode.
3. Under Bedtime Mode, tap the three dots at the top right and go to Manage Your Data.
4. You need to disable the Daily Device Usage toggle, and tap on Turn off in Settings.
5. On the next screen, tap on Digital Wellbeing from the list and disable the toggle for Permit Usage Access.
Q: Is the Bedtime Data shared with Google?
A: There is no such info available as of now, usually Google stores sensitive data on their pixel phone, locally. This data is protected with the Titan security chip.
Q: Can we delete Bedtime data from my Phone?
A: Yes, currently you can delete the bedtime data on Pixel phones. You can follow the steps mentioned above to delete this data.
In the above read, we explained to you how you can delete bedtime data on Pixel phones or any other Android phones. It can be done from the Digital wellbeing and Parental Control settings. I hope you liked this article; if you did, press the like button and share it. Check out other useful tips linked below, and stay tuned to GadgetsToUse for more tech tips and tricks.
You might be interested in:
- How to Earn and Use Google Play Points to Get Free Apps?
- Steps to Watch YouTube Video With Someone on Google Meet
- 2 Ways to Hide Google Photos Memory of a Specific Person
- 9 Ways to Fix Can’t Install App From Google Play Store
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.