The World is going through a very situation right now (Yeah! It is similar to those Resident Evil Movies), as most countries are going through the Second, Third, or even Fourth wave of COVID. India is one of those countries where the situation is getting worse with every single day passing. But, as we know Indians have a very big heart, now people have come forward on Twitter to help each other in arranging COVID medical resources like Beds, Oxygen Containers, Medicines, and Food for those in need.
But since Twitter is a big platform with 187 million active users, out of which 17.5 million user base is from India, it has become very difficult to find the right help in time. So today we will be sharing the 3 best ways to find COVID medical resources on Twitter so that someone’s life can be saved.
3 Best Ways to Find COVID Medical Resources on Twitter
Table of Contents
Twitter has always been a go-to option for Twitter users to get timely and quickest updates about events happening around the world and near you as well. But with the current situation, we need to get the updates in real-time. These are the ways you can try to get every help possible.
1. Twitter Advanced Search
Twitter has a very helpful tool to filter out search, with this you can get to the info you are looking for as earliest as possible. It’s called Twitter Advanced Search, here’s how to use it:
- Go to Twitter Advanced Search
- Here you can fill up the text field according to what you are looking for, for example:
- Search Words like Beds, Oxygen, Food, Medicine Names, etc.
- Search Hashtags like #Oxygen, #Bed, #Hospital, etc.
- Select the tweet language for better regional search
- Search tweets, mention, or replies from specific accounts
- Filter them on basis of engagement level (likes, replies, retweets)
- Search according to date, and more
2. Tweets Near You
This tool will bring the tweets near you, so you can get in touch with the other person and get the resources right in time. Here’s how to use it:
- Type the Hashtag in the search bar like #Oxygen, or other things you are looking for.
- Click on the Toggle Button at the top right
- You can select tweets from anywhere or near you, and can even filter them by people you follow or anyone.
For this twitter will need our location data, so make to enable the location/GPS services on your phone.
3. Latest Tweets
This tool is very easy and enables you to keep an eye on every single tweet, as soon as someone post it. You are not required to apply any search filter. Here’s how to use it:
- Go to your Twitter Timeline
- Click on the Sparkle Icon at the top right
- Click on Switch to Lastest Tweets
The drawback of the latest tweets is that you will only see tweets, Retweets from people you follow.
Also, Read | 3 Ways to Use Twitter on Slow Internet Speeds
So these are the 3 best and easy ways to search for COVID resources on Twitter but do keep in mind that you need to manually check for new tweets. Or you can also turn on notification for tweets from people you think can be helpful in this tough time, when enabled twitter will push notification on your phone every time they tweet.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.