The Delhi government was providing subsidies to the Electricity bill to all residents of Delhi since 2015. However, as per the latest announcement made by Mr. Arvind Kejriwal, this subsidy will be stopped from October 2022, and only those users who wish to avail of this subsidy need to register for the same. Today in this article we will guide you through the easy steps to register for the Subsidy on Electricity Bill in Delhi. So, let’s get started.
How to Register for Electricity Bill in Delhi Subsidy?
The Arvind Kejriwal Government announced that there are two ways you can register to continue receiving subsidies on your Electricity Bill, in the state of Delhi.
दिल्ली में अब उन्हीं लोगों को सब्सिडी मिलेगी जो अप्लाई करेंगे
बिजली बिल के साथ एक फॉर्म आएगा। फॉर्म भरकर बिजली दफ़्तर में जमा करवा दें, या फिर 7011311111 पर मिस कॉल दें, आपके वाट्सएप पर एक फॉर्म आएगा, उसे भर दें। 3 दिन के अंदर रजिस्ट्रेशन हो जाएगा और आपकी फ्री बिजली जारी रहेगी। pic.twitter.com/1jXQdk210p
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) September 14, 2022
Register for Electricity Bill in Delhi Via Local Office
One way is to visit your local electricity office, where you pay your bill, and submit the form. However, to ease out and speed up the process, you can submit the form via WhatsApp as well. Let’s have a look at the step to register for subsidy via WhatsApp.
Steps to Register for Electricity Bill in Delhi Subsidy on WhatsApp
Another way to continue receiving the subsidy on your Electricity Bill in Delhi is via the WhatsApp bot. Here’s how you can register for the same:
1. Give a miss call on 7011311111 from your registered mobile number. After a few minutes, you will receive a message on your WhatsApp. In case it is found to be busy you can directly click here to start a chat with the Official WhatsApp bot.
2. Send Hi to the WhatsApp bot, the greeting message will ask you to choose a language to proceed. You can choose either Hindi or English as per your convenience.
3. Now, enter the CA number linked to your Electricity Bill. It can be found at the top right of your bill.
4. You will be asked to confirm your details, like the Name on Bill, CA Number, and Registered Address. If everything is correct, tap on Yes to confirm, else tap on No, Try Again.
5. Once the details are confirmed, you will receive an acknowledgment message, that your application has been submitted.
6. You can also register your email address to get any future updates, but that’s not mandatory at all.
7. Now, your form is officially submitted. You will continue receiving the Subsidy on your Electricity bill.
Q: What is the number to register for Delhi Government Electricity Bill Subsidy?
A: You need to give a miss call at 7011311111, in order to register for Delhi Government Electricity Bill Subsidy, or you can visit your nearest electricity office as well.
Q: What to do, if I am not able to give a miss call on Delhi Government Electricity Bill Subsidy Number?
A: In case the Delhi Government Electricity Bill Subsidy Number, is not reachable, busy, or you are not able to give a miss call. You can click this link to start a chat with the Official WhatsApp bot.
Q: How long it will take to register for Delhi Government Electricity Bill Subsidy?
A: It will hardly take a minute to register via WhatsApp bot, however, the confirmation will be made in a maximum of 3 days.
Q: My Name, CA number, or Address is not correct on the WhatsApp Bot of Delhi Government Electricity Bill Subsidy?
A: If any of your details are wrong in the WhatsApp bot of the Delhi Government Electricity Bill Subsidy, you need to contact your local electricity office.
So this is how you can register to continue receiving subsidies for your Electricity Bill in Delhi. If you have an Electric vehicle, you can check out our guide to applying for an electric charging station. I hope you found this useful; if you did make sure to like and share it. Check out other useful tips linked below, and stay tuned for more such tech tips and how-tos.
You might be interested in:
- 7 Ways to Find NearBy EV Charging Stations in India
- 3 Ways to Report Loud Music and Other Noise Pollution Complaint in Delhi
- Green Delhi App: How to Use it to Report Pollution & Bad Roads in Delhi
- 2 Ways to Download Birth Certificate Online in Delhi
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.