We often encounter situations where we have to transfer/download files across different devices. For this purpose, we usually use USB Cable based transfer for fast data transmission. What if we don’t any USB cable handy at times and are left to transfer these files via the internet? This is where the file transfer using a QR code comes into play. Today we will discuss different ways to create a QR Code to download files across our devices.
How to create QR Codes to Download Files Across Devices?
Table of Contents
In this thread, I will guide you with methods using which you can generate QR codes to download and share documents & media files across your devices.
Use UQR Website to Create QR and download files
1. The first method we recommend to generate QR codes for file downloading is the UQR website. Here you need to sign-up for a free trial and verify your email address, or you can use a temporary email ID.
2. Click Create QR, and you’ll see multiple options here. Since we are talking about downloading files, we will select Download File from all the options.
3. You can drag and drop file(s) or upload them directly. Click on Save to generate the QR code at the top, along with a shortened URL.
4. Now, scan the QR with your phone to download the file to your phone.
5. Once the QR code is scanned, tap on the short URL and tapping to begin the download.
Use QR-Tiger to create QR code and download files
This method is similar to the previous one. We are going to explain to you with a step-by-step guide for the same listed below,
1. Go to the QR-Tiger website and sign-up with a free account.
2. After signing up, click on File and upload your file.
4. Now, scan the QR code with your phone to download the file.
The third method you can use is Beaconstac. Here’s how it works:
1. Go to the beaconstac website and sign up for a free account.
2. After signup, choose the type of file you want to transfer, like an Image, PDF, or any other file format.
3. Now, upload the file. Once uploaded, choose a QR design.
4. Click on Next, and scan the QR to download the file to your smartphone.
Bonus: Use Telegram QR Bot
In addition to this, you can also create a QR code for almost anything, be it a file, URL, or even a secret message, using the Telegram QR Code bot. Check out our detailed guide for 25 useful telegram bots in 2022.
So these are the four ways you create a QR code to download files and media across your devices. I hope you found this article useful; if you did, make sure to like and share it. Check out related articles linked below, and stay tuned for more such tech tips and tricks.
- 2 Ways To Add Text, Images, or Links As QR Code in Google Docs
- 5 Ways to Create & Share QR Code for Web Page in Chrome
- 9 Ways to Scan QR Codes from Image, PDFs, or Without Any App
- 4 Ways to Create QR Code For WiFi Password, Add Scan to Connect
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.