While other social media have been shifting towards short videos, like YouTube shorts, or reels. Twitter has been one of the only platforms, spared from it, that is why people prefer it over other apps, to share their pictures in tweets, or even in DMs. If you are somebody who converses a lot via Twitter DMs and wishes to download some of the photos/videos you have received, into your local drive. Today we will discuss how to download photos and videos shared on Twitter DM. Without any further adieu let’s dive into it the methods. Alternatively, you can learn how to upload high-quality profile images on Twitter.
How to Download Photos, Videos from Twitter DM?
Table of Contents
There are a few ways to download photos and videos from Twitter DM, we have discussed them below, both for mobile and web.
Use the Save button
While this trick will not work for videos, if you wish to download an image sent over to you on Twitter DM, you can simply use the Save Button to download it. Here’s how:
1. Tap on the image in the DM that you wish to download.
2. On the top right corner, tap on the three-dotted icon.
3. Now, click on Save. The image will be successfully saved to your phone gallery.
Use ‘Save Image As’ on the PC
Another way to download photos in the case of Twitter for web users, saving images on a PC can be done with these simple steps. Again, this doesn’t work for videos.
1. Tap on the image you wish to Save.
2. Right Click and click on Save Image As.
3. Choose the destination and click on Save. Your image will successfully be saved in the chosen location.
Use a Screen Recorder
While there’s no official way to save videos shared in Twitter DMs, we tried using multiple third-party extensions for the web, unfortunately, none of them worked for us. However, you can always screen record on your phone, to save the videos shared in Twitter DMs to your Android or iPhone.
Wrapping Up: Download Photos in Twitter DM
These are the quick ways to download photos, and videos from Twitter DM. We hope the article helped you achieve the same. If you found this guide helpful, share it with your friends, and check out more tech tips and tricks linked below. Stay tuned for more such tips and tricks.
- 5 Ways To Download Twitter Images in Original Quality
- 5 Ways To Stop Notifications for a Specific Tweet On Twitter
- 5 Ways to Download Pinterest Videos On Phone and PC
- 5 Ways to Save Images from Google Docs to Your Computer
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.