Apart from being a digital music platform, Spotify gives you access to many handy features like you can set a sleep timer while listening to some music on your iPhone or can play your favorite track while your MacBook is sleeping. However, in this read, we will discuss how you can translate the lyrics of a song playing on your Spotify app in any of the provided languages. Meanwhile, you can learn to enable 2FA on Spotify.
How to Translate Spotify Lyrics?
Although adding lyrics isn’t something new, Spotify has updated itself with features that allow you to translate lyrics into another language. Let’s find out how it can be done.
Translate Spotify Lyrics on Android and iPhone
2. Play the song that you want to listen to and drag the screen up, to access “Lyrics”.
3. Tap the translation button from the top right side.
4. The translated version of the lyrics will appear below each excerpt in the original language.
Note: As of now, the translation works on Hindi songs, and is limited to a few songs only. It will be expanded to more songs in the future. Till the support expands, you can use third-party ways to translate your favorite songs.
Translate Lyrics via Third Party Service
You can use third-party apps, to translate lyrics of unsupported songs on Spotify. Here’s how it works:
1. Download the Musixmatch Lyrics app on your phone.
2. Log into the app and grant permission for notifications access.
3. Link it to your Spotify account by tapping the “Connect” button under settings option.
4. Once it is connected, play any song on your Spotify app and access lyrics by swiping up.
5. Now, tap the “Musixmatch” popup and choose your desired language, to see translated lyrics.
Bonus: Translate Lyrics on Web
Similarly, there are some extensions to translate lyrics on “Spotify for web”. Here’s how it works:
1. Add the Mate Translate extension to your web browser.
2. Once added, choose the language you want to translate the lyrics to.
3. You can even enable double-click to translate or a keyboard shortcut for the same.
4. Once done, simply choose to double-click, drag to select the lyrics, or use the Shift +T keyboard shortcut, on the song you want to translate and click the Mate Extension icon.
5. Instantly translated lyrics will appear and can be copied as well.
Similarly, you can use Google translate extension as well.
In this article, we discussed how you can translate the lyrics on Spotify. You can also check out our guide on how to use extensions on Android. Additionally, you can also learn how to enable extensions in Incognito Mode. I hope you found this useful, if you did; make sure to like and share it. Check out more tips linked below, and stay tuned for more such tech tips.
- 3 Ways to Get Back Hacked Spotify Account, Recover Playlists
- 7 Ways to Fix Spotify Not Loading or Working On PC or Phone
- 3 Ways to Download and Use Spotify on Mac
- How to Change Spotify Playlist Cover Picture on Android, iPhone, and PC
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.