Short-form content consumption has increased by folds lately. Instagram and Facebook have become popular sources for creating, watching and sharing short videos via Reels. While enjoying your favorite Reels, you often come across videos that you ‘like' or ‘save reels‘ but are often confused about where to access them from later. In this guide, we will discuss the easy ways to see saved and liked Reels on Facebook and Instagram.
How to See Saved and Liked Reels on Facebook and Instagram?
Here are different steps by which you can easily see the saved and liked Reels on Instagram and Facebook.
See All Saved Reels From Your Instagram Profile
The first method to see your saved reel is via your Instagram Profile. Here's how it can be done.
1. Launch the Instagram app, and go to your Profile.
2. Tap on the hamburger menu (three parallel lines) from the top right of the display.
3. Now, tap on Saved.
4. On the next screen, tap on All Posts. This will contain all your saved posts and Reels.
5. Now, tap on the Reels icon to see and access all your previously saved Reels.
Locate All Saved Reels From Instagram Settings
Another way to see your saved Instagram reels is from your Instagram settings. Here's how it can be done.
1. Go to your Instagram profile and tap on the hamburger menu from the top right.
2. From the pop-up menu tap on Settings, and click on Account.
3. Now, Tap on Saved.
4. Under Saved, click on All Posts, then Reels. Here you can see and access all your previously saved Reels.
See All Liked Reels On Instagram
Similarly, you can see all the reels you have liked from your Instagram profile. Here are the steps you need to follow.
1. Go to your profile and tap on the hamburger menu from the top right.
2. Click on Your Activity, and then tap on Interactions.
3. On the next window, click on Likes.
Here you can find all your recently liked posts and Reels on Instagram. You can also sort and filter it according to your preferences.
Locate All Saved Items on Facebook
Similar to Instagram posts, you can see the posts you have saved on Facebook by following these steps.
1. Tap on the hamburger menu from the top right of the display in the Facebook app.
2. Now, click on Saved. Here you will be able to see your top saved items from Facebook.
Alternatively, you can click See All to see the list of all the content you have saved.
See All Saved Reels on Facebook
If you want to see the list of only your saved Reels on Facebook without taking a deep dive into all your other saved posts, here is how you can do it.
1. Tap on the hamburger menu from the top right of the display on the Facebook app.
2. Now, click on the Reels icon.
3. From the top right corner of the app, tap on your profile picture. This will open up your Reels profile on Facebook.
4. Now, tap on View Saved. Here you will be able to access all your previously saved Reels.
Locate All Liked Reels on Facebook
Now, in order to see all the reels you have liked on Facebook, follow these steps.
1. Tap on the hamburger menu from the top right of the display on the Facebook app, and click on the Reels tab.
2. From the top right corner of the app, tap on your profile picture. This will open up your Reels profile on Facebook.
3. Here click on Liked Reels. Now you can see all the Reels you have liked on Facebook.
Locate Saved Facebook Reels on Desktop
Not just the mobile app, you can access all your saved Facebook Reels from the web app as well on your PC. Follow these easy steps to locate the Facebook saved reels from your Desktop/laptop.
1. Log in to the Facebook Web on your Desktop.
2. Locate and click on Saved from the left sidebar.
This page will contain all the Reels you have saved on Facebook.
Locate Saved Instagram Reels on the Desktop
Here are the easy ways to locate saved Instagram reels from your Desktop/laptop.
1. Log in to Instagram Web on your Desktop.
2. Click on More on the left side of the page.
3. Next, click on Saved.
This page contains all the Reels you have saved on Instagram.
Unsave Instagram Reels
If you no longer wish to keep that reel saved for your profile, you can Unsave the reels easily from your Instagram account. Here's how it can be done.
1. From the previous steps, locate the saved Reels on your Instagram.
2. Now simply click on the Save icon on the saved Reel, this will un-save it from your list.
Tip: You can click on the icon again to resave it if you removed it by mistake.
Unsave Facebook Reels
If you no longer wish to save your Facebook reels for yourself, you can un-save them easily. Here's how it can be done.
1. Follow the steps mention in the previous sections to locate your saved Facebook Reels.
2. Click on the three-dot icon on the Reel.
3. Now click on Unsave to remove it from the list.
Q. How to save Instagram Reels?
You can follow the steps mentioned above to save Instagram Reels for watching later. To save the reel for offline use, follow our guide to download Instagram Reels.
Q. How to find your Reels History on Instagram?
If you are wishing to access your previously watched reels, you can follow our guide to learn how to check your Instagram Reels History.
Wrapping Up: See Saved or Liked Reels
These are quick ways to locate your saved and liked Reels on Facebook and Instagram. We hope the article helped you achieve the same. If you found this guide helpful, share it with your friends. Check out more tech tips and tricks linked below, and stay tuned to GadgetsToUse for more such tips and tricks.
- 3 Ways to Find Saved Drafts, Unpublished Posts On Facebook
- 2 Ways to watch Instagram Reels via PC and Mac
- 8 Ways to Fix Instagram Reels Videos Stop Playing Automatically
- 4 Ways To Forward, Rewind Instagram Reels
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.